Children and grandchildren of K-State
alumni are invited to apply for the K-State Alumni Association Legacy Scholarship.
Approximately 130 scholarships are awarded each spring for the following scholastic year. Click here
to view a list of the 2015 Legacy Scholarship recipients.
• At least one parent, step-parent, grandparent or legal guardian must be a K-State
• Scholarships will be awarded to in-state,
out-of-state and international students.
• Preference is given to students whose qualified parent, step-parent, grandparent or legal guardian is an active, dues-paying annual or life member of the Association.
• High school and current K-State students must have a grade point average of at least a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (3.6 with 24 college credits for transfer students).
• A high school candidate must complete a general scholarship application
by Nov. 1.
• All other students must complete a general scholarship application by Feb. 1.
• Students must be admitted to the university.
• Scholarships are not applicable to summer school.
• The university scholarship committee will select the recipients for the K-State Alumni Association Legacy Scholarship
. Factors to be considered are scholarship, leadership and financial need. Determination of financial need is based on information provided on FAFSA application
• Funding is provided through the K-State License Plate Program
and donors to the Legacy Scholarship Fund.
• Contact the K-State Admissions Office
for information on the university's Heritage Scholarship.
• For questions, contact Terin Walters at 785-562-5052 or TWalters@k-state.com
Find more photos on Facebook.