How can I help expedite my job?
• Plan in advance and come to us early for scheduling. It is true that the ultimate success of a job often depends on the planning.
• When possible, come to us with answers to the questions for the concept meeting.
• Provide at least a rough draft copy via email in Microsoft Word, unformatted (i.e., single-column only, no tabs, no bold face, no italics, etc.). Submit a hard copy as well. Conceptual "story boards" for projects like HTML e-mails and Flash presentations are also helpful when possible.
• PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT ANY COPY IN ALL CAPS.
• Changes to copy once the design has begun will delay your job.
• Review each subsequent proof carefully and return to your Communications contact as quickly as possible.