|Student Alumni Board turns 30 this year!|
Former SAB members are invited to join us Homecoming weekend, Oct. 28-29, for the opportunity to reconnect with your fellow SAB classmates and meet the new SAB campus leaders. All former SAB members and their spouses are encouraged to attend. We hope to see you there!
FRIDAY, OCT. 28
SOCIAL/HOMECOMING PARADE WATCH PARTY
Friday, Oct. 28
4:30 to 8 p.m.
Kite's Legends Room
1205 Moro St.
Pop, water and tea
SATURDAY, OCT. 29
HOMECOMING PREGAME IN CAT TOWN
Saturday, Oct. 29
12:30 p.m. Tailgate begins
2:30 p.m. K-State vs. Oklahoma kickoff
Cat Town at Bill Snyder Family Stadium
(Located in the southwest corner of the west side parking lot)
$20 per person
$15 per child (17 and under)
Buffet will include barbecue beef brisket, grilled chicken breasts, escalloped potatoes, vegetable blend, baked beans, pasta salad, rolls, dessert, iced tea, lemonade, beer and wine.
Follow these instructions to order tickets in the SAB block of seats.
Deadline to order is midnight, Friday, Oct. 14.
1) Visit www.kstatesports.com/grouptickets (if there is a splash page, click continue to kstatesports.com at the top or bottom).
2) Enter the promo code: F5SAB
3) Click on OKLAHOMA.
4) Enter quantity of tickets you need and click 'add to cart.'
5) Enter the word 'verification' and click 'continue.'
6) Select your Deliver Method: Mail: $8, Will Call: $10 or $5 Print at Home and click 'CHECKOUT' to purchase.
Deadline to reserve is Friday, Oct. 14.
$135/night – no two-night minimum is needed
Please reference: Student Alumni Board
Due by Friday, Oct. 21
If you plan to attend the social and/or pregame, please let us know by registering online or by phone.
ONLINE: Click here
PHONE: (800) 600-ALUM (2586)
Megan Sherlock, associate director of student programs
(785) 532-6260 or (800) 600-ALUM (2586)