|Join fellow Wildcats for the Houston K-State Alumni Club Golf Tournament, Lunch and Auction, Saturday, April 7! |
Special Campus Guest:
• Gavin Hargrave ’08, ’10, associate director of alumni programs, K-State Alumni Association
Saturday, April 7
7 a.m. Registration; driving range and putting green open
8 a.m. Shotgun start
1 p.m. Lunch buffet and silent auction
Cypress Lakes Golf Club
18700 Cypresswood Drive
$100 golf and lunch
$15 lunch only
Participation Donation Packages
• Golf and dinner: Includes green fees, half cart, range
balls, door prize drawing and lunch buffet.
• Sponsorship: Includes signage on designated tee box, in
conference room and program.
• Mulligans: Each player will have an opportunity to purchase up to four mulligans for $5 each.
• Longest drive: Prizes will be awarded.
• Closest to the pin: Prizes will be awarded.
• Hole in One: Hole will be designated on the day of play. Prizes will be awarded.
The Houston K-State Alumni Club Golf Scramble is the primary fundraiser
for the Houston K-State Alumni Club Scholarship Fund, which awards
scholarships to Houston high school seniors for their freshman year at
Reservations are due by Saturday, March 31.
Online: Click here
Phone: (800) 600-ALUM (2586)
Mail: Please complete the attached PDF flier and return, along with payment, to:
K-State Alumni Association
1720 Alumni Center
Manhattan, KS 66506
Gary DeShazer ’83
Update Your Information
Was this webpage emailed to you? Be sure to update your information to start receiving messages from K-State directly.