|Join fellow Wildcats for the Power Catbackers of SE Kansas Alumni/Student/Catbacker Golf and Banquet, Tuesday, June 26! |
• Kirk H. Schulz, president, Kansas State University
• Bruce Weber, head coach, K-State men's basketball
• Brad Sidener ’80, senior vice president and CFO, K-State Alumni Association
• Student-athlete ambassadors
• Lon Floyd ’67, ’71, assistant athletics director/development events, K-State Athletics
• Andrew Hamor ’03, ’05, director of annual giving, K-State Athletics
• Mike Clark, director of development, K-State Athletics
• Eric Holderness, ’09, ’11, assistant director of development/annual giving, K-State Athletics
• Gavin Hargrave ’08, ’10, associate director of alumni programs, K-State Alumni Association
• Emily Surdez ’11, admissions representative, Kansas State University
• Wyatt Thompson, Voice of the Wildcats
Tuesday, June 26
11 a.m. Golf registration
Noon Shotgun start
5 p.m. Social hour
6 p.m. Banquet with speakers; auction and raffle to follow
Crestwood Country Club
304 W. Crestview Ave.
Directions: From the south (U.S. Hwy 69): Turn west off U.S. Hwy 69 on 530th Avenue, at the south end of Cow Creek Bridge. Go west two miles to stop sign, then north two blocks.
From the north (U.S. Hwy 69): Turn west off U.S. Hwy 69 at K-126 (at the traffic light). Go west one mile to 200th Street (Lone Star Road). Continue south two miles.
From the west (K-126): Turn south off K-126 at 200th Street (Lone Star Road). Continue south for two miles.
408 N. Locust St.
Directions: One block east and a half block north of Fourth (Highway 126) and Broadway in downtown Pittsburg. Note: Kansas Highway 47 is closed between Girard and U.S. 69 north of Pittsburg.
$90 for golf and banquet
$70 for golf only (includes one mulligan)
$20 adult banquet only*
$10 children banquet only (ages 3 to high school junior)
*There is no meal charge for high school seniors (class of 2012), community college students and children younger than 3.
High school students (class of 2012 or 2013) and community college transfers who attend will
receive a free K-State T-shirt. A scholarship drawing will be held for high school seniors and
transfer students attending K-State in fall 2012.
Sponsor a Student
Alumni are encouraged to sponsor prospective high school students and give them an
opportunity to learn about K-State. Contributions are encouraged to help offset costs by
sponsoring a meal for one or more high school students who will be in attendance.
Due by Tuesday, June 12
Please download the PDF flier and return, along with your check payable to Power Catbackers SEK, to:
571 E. 640th Ave.
Arma, KS 66712
Update Your Information
Was this webpage emailed to you? Be sure to update your information to start receiving messages from K-State directly.