|Join fellow Wildcats in Fort Worth on Saturday, Nov. 10, when K-State takes on Texas Christian University in the inaugural Big 12 football match up!|
- Kirk Schulz, president, Kansas State University
- Amy Button Renz '76, '86, president and CEO, K-State Alumni Association
- Brad Sidener '80, senior vice president and COO, K-State Alumni Association
- Chad Weiberg, senior associate athletics director, K-State Athletics
- Andrea Bryant Gladin '02, director of alumni programs, K-State Alumni Association
- Missy Heidrick '98, regional director of development, K-State Athletics
- Andrew Hamor '03, '05, director of annual giving, K-State Athletics
Saturday, Nov. 10
The pregame will begin three hours prior to kickoff.
The pregame will be held in a tent on the TCU campus within walking distance of the stadium.
$40 per person
Includes Mexican buffet and two beverage tickets. A cash bar will be available.
Due by end of day Tuesday, Nov. 6
Online: Click here
Phone: 785-532-6260 or 800-600-ALUM (2586)
Advanced registration is required. Space is limited.
Call the Association at 800-600-ALUM (2586).
Drive with Pride
MyPlates.com will be on hand to raffle off K-State Texas License Plates!
POWERCAT GAMEDAY LOCATION
Frankie's Sports Bar
425 W. 3rd St.
Fort Worth, Texas
NEED A PLACE TO STAY?
Get a discounted rate at area hotels when you book with the K-State Hotel Guide.
K-STATE VS. BAYLOR -- NOV. 17
remain in K-State's sections and are $50 each.
Click here to order.