|Wildcats Forever members are invited to participate in a bus trip to the K-State vs. Iowa State football game on Saturday, Oct. 13!|
Wildcats Forever Bus Trip to the K-State vs. Iowa State football game
Sponsored by the K-State President's Office
Saturday, Oct. 13
Bus departure will be announced once the game time is set.
Manhattan, Kan., to Ames, Iowa
|CHEER ON THE 'CATS IN AMES, IOWA, AT AN UNBEATABLE PRICE!
On Oct. 13, you can travel to Ames, Iowa, with fellow Wildcats Forever members for only $70.
Luxurious ride to the game $70
Snacks for the road $10
Awesome shirt $15
Game ticket $70
... but for you, it's only $70!
| HOW TO MAKE YOUR RESERVATION
Call the K-State Alumni Association at 532-6260 starting at 9 a.m. FRIDAY, Sept. 28.
A credit card and complete contact information will be required to make the reservation.
The trip is exclusive to Wildcats Forever members. However, students may sign up and pay the additional $20 membership fee at the time of a bus trip package purchase.
- Bus trip packages go on sale at 9 a.m. FRIDAY, Sept. 28.
- The cost is $70 per person.
- The bus trip package includes a game ticket, transportation to and from the game, snacks on the bus and a long-sleeved T-shirt.
- The ticket is part of the package and will not be distributed in advance.
- Seating is limited. A wait list will be kept once the bus trip is full. *** A minimum of 30 students must sign up before Oct. 5 for the bus trip to happen. ***
- Members may purchase one additional package for a friend who also is a member of Wildcats Forever.