Exclusive to Association Members
- One free consultation per year with an alumni career services consultant. To sign up for your free consultation, click here.
- After one free annual consultation, fees will apply to career advising.
$50 per session*
$180 for four-session package*
Click here to sign up for a paid consultation or package.
Consultations are customized to each alumnus.
Not a member of the K-State Alumni Association? Join today, and start receiving the benefits!
All K-State Alumni
- CareerShift is a valuable, comprehensive online career tool
- Post resumes and search job postings with a Career and Employment Services account
- Monthly group orientation seminars covering career services resources, job strategies, resume preparation, networking skills and more
- Helpful career Web resources provided by Career and Employment Services
- Career fair information
- OptimalResume. For a fee of $39 per year, alumni may have access to OptimalResume to create, present and manage their resume. Alumni also can create a personal resume website.
- NEW! Career Speaker Series. Build a successful career and job search strategy with the Career Speaker Series that will deliver the nation's top career authors and experts right to your computer/smart device for live webinars. You will also have access to archived webinar recordings and presentation materials for your convenience.
• January | Tony Beshara | Job Search
• February | Joshua Walman | Social Media
• March | Donna Serdula | Linkedin Makeover
• April | Sherri Thomas | Personal Branding
• May | Natascha Saunders | Facebook
• June | Diane Darling | Networking
* New alumni within one year of graduation: Free career advising provided by Career and Employment Services