During the first 12 months after graduation, alumni can access free career advising at the on-campus K-State Career Center. After that 12 month period, alumni have access to K-State Alumni Career Services (details below).
Alumni Association Members
Members receive these exclusive career services benefits:
- Two free hours of career consultations per year (cumulative time via phone, in-person, video conference or email) with an alumni career services consultant. Consultations are customized to each alumnus. Sign up for your free consultation.
- After these two hours of career consultations within a 12 month period, fees will apply to additional career consultations at a rate of $50 per session. Sign up for a paid consultation or package.
- Not a member of the K-State Alumni Association? Join today to receive your two free hours of career consultation and many more benefits.
All K-State Alumni
- Purchase career consultations at a rate of $50 per session.
- Post resumes and search job postings with a K-State Career Center account
- Helpful career web resources provided by the K-State Career Center
- Career fair information
All K-State Students and Alumni
- WildcatLink – students ask questions, alumni in the same field answer them.