Wichita, KS 67212
Join fellow K-Staters in Wichita, Kansas, for K-State family fun at the Sedgwick County Zoo! Games, inflatables and more will be available for kids. All kids in attendance will receive a clear drawstring bag full of goodies.
Unique athletic ticket packages will be available at this event for purchase. Guests can also support K-State with live and silent auctions, featuring numerous K-State items. MasterCard, VISA, checks and cash are accepted.
Sedgwick County Zoo is the No. 1 outdoor family tourist attraction in Kansas. Please note that the zoo exhibits will be closed during our event. This is an outdoor event so please dress accordingly. No refunds will be given due to inclement weather.
*This event is sold out! Walk-ins will not be available.*
5:30 p.m. Gates open, silent auction begins, buffet line begins
6:45 p.m. Buffet line closes
7 p.m. Program begins, silent auction closes, guest speakers
• Bill Snyder, head coach, K-State football
• Bruce Weber, head coach, K-State men’s basketball
• Mike Dibbini, head coach, K-State women’s soccer
• Amy Button Renz '76, '86, president and CEO, K-State Alumni Association
• Josh McCowan '09, '11, senior associate athletic director of development and advancement, K-State Athletics
• Alan Fankhauser '82, assistant director of alumni programs, K-State Alumni Association
• Austin Schilling, associate director of development, K-State Athletics
• Matt Giller '11, '14, assistant director of development, K-State Athletics
• Erica Schilling, associate director of development, K-State Athletics
• Susan Shipman '88, senior director of stewardship, hospitality and events, K-State Athletics
• Chelsey Frihart '12, assistant director of hospitality and special events, K-State Athletics
• Wyatt Thompson, Voice of the Wildcats
• Additional K-State football and basketball coaches and student-athletes
$10 Children (age 4-15)
FREE for children younger than 4
For an additional $50, 8 seats can be reserved for program
$25 late reservations (after May 11) No walk-ins will be allowed on the day of the event.
Barbecue, cash bar
*Special dietary request available. Contact Tara Patterson ’06 at 316-204-6931 or Alicia Shankle ’12 at 620-640-3528
This event is sold out. Walk-ins will not be available.
• Brice Lowe ’08, Wichita Catbacker president
• For donation questions and dietary requests, please contact:
Tara Patterson ’06
or Alicia Shankle ’12
Contact:K-State Alumni Association