Kansas City, MO
The Alumni Association has partnered with the Friends of the Konza Prairie who annually host a benefit art show and sale. Join fellow Wildcats for a gathering at the Buttonwood Art Space for Kansas City area alumni.
Guests will have the opportunity to view and purchase the Flint Hills inspired art work that will be exhibited from Oct. 2 to Nov. 17 in the gallery. Fifty percent of the proceeds from the sale of artwork benefit the Friends of the Konza Prairie non-profit organization while the remaining 50 percent go to the artists. Attendees will have the opportunity to hear from K-State guests who are benefactors of the Friends of Konza Prairie efforts as well as other campus guests who will be in attendance.
$15 per person, includes appetizers and beverages.
• Richard Myers '65, K-State president
• Charles Taber, provost and executive vice president, Kansas State University
• Amy Button Renz ’76, ’86, president and CEO, K-State Alumni Association
• Andrea Bryant Gladin '02, '09, assistant vice president of alumni programs, K-State Alumni Association
• Alan Fankhauser ’82, assistant director of alumni programs, K-State Alumni Association
K-State Alumni Hosts
• Carl '76 & Jill '76 Gerlach
• Diane Patrick, '70
• Jack '74 & Jenney '76 Ryan
Due by Oct. 11
Contact:K-State Alumni Association