All K-State alumni, friends and future students are invited to attend the K-State picnic in Eureka, Kansas! Enjoy great camaraderie and delicious food while supporting local students. This is a unique opportunity to learn about what's happening at K-State and all it has to offer. Reservations are due Friday, July 5.
Support local students in three ways by attending this event:
- Contribute to our club's scholarship fund with a tax-deductible donation
- Sponsor a student meal
- Come to the event and show students what K-State spirit is all about!
6:30 p.m. Dinner with program to follow
• Amy Button Renz '76, '86, president and CEO, K-State Alumni Association
• John Buckwalter, Betty L. Tointon dean, College of Health and Human Sciences
• Alan Fankhauser '82, assistant director of alumni programs, K-State Alumni Association
• Kaylee Sundeen '16, admissions representative, K-State
• Tel Wittmer, K-State Student Ambassador
Barbecue beef on a bun, chips, veggie tray, fruit and cookies; catered by Copper Kettle
$12 per adult
$6 per child ages 6-12
*There is no charge for children younger than 6, or for high school juniors and seniors (classes of 2019 or 2020) or community college transfer students.
Jen Thomsen '14: 785-608-1324 or email@example.com
ContactK-State Alumni Association