Pratt, KS 67124
All K-State alumni, friends and local high school students are invited to a K-State Picnic in Pratt, Kansas, with the South Central Kansas K-State Alumni Club.
A scholarship drawing will take place for high school seniors and transfer students planning to attend K-State in fall 2019, and all high school juniors and seniors (classes of 2019 and 2020) may attend for free!
Reservations are due by March 28.
Why Join Us?
Parents and Alumni
Special K-State Guests
- Lori Goetsch, dean of K-State Libraries
- Amy Button Renz ’76, ’86, president and CEO, K-State Alumni Association
- Alan Fankhauser ’82, assistant director of alumni programs, K-State Alumni Association
- Tim Schrag '12, editor, K-Stater magazine, K-State Alumni Association
- Maddy Mash and Tel Wittmer, K-State Student Ambassadors
- Jordyn Ross '16, K-State Admissions Representative
$17 per person
$12 children age 12 and younger
There is no charge for high school juniors, seniors (classes of 2019 and 2020).
Barbecue brisket sandwiches, baked beans, coleslaw, chips and Wildcat cake
Reservations - Due by March 28
By phone: 800-600-2586
By mail: Complete and mail this form (PDF).
• Future Wildcats who want to learn more about K-State can contact this area's admission representative: Jordyn Ross.
Contact:K-State Alumni Association