Larned, KS 67550
All K-State alumni, friends and local high school students are invited to a K-State Dinner in Larned, Kansas, with the Larned Area K-State Alumni Club.
All high school juniors and seniors (classes of 2019 and 2020) may attend for free!
Reservations are due by April 11.
Why Join Us?
Parents and Alumni
Special K-State Guests
- Amy Button Renz ’76, ’86, president and CEO, K-State Alumni Association
- Alan Fankhauser ’82, assistant director of alumni programs, K-State Alumni Association
- Mike Haddock ’77, associate dean, K-State Libraries
- Jordyn Ross ’16, admissions representative, Kansas State University
- Maddy Mash and Tel Wittmer, K-State Student Ambassadors
$15 per adult
There is no charge for high school students (classes of 2019 or 2020).
Hamburgers, salad, baked beans, french fries and dessert
Dinner will begin at 6:30 p.m.
• Future Wildcats who want to learn more about K-State can contact this area's admission representative: Jordyn Ross.
Support a Student
Helping local students pursue their education in three ways:
- Contribute to the club's scholarship fund with a tax-deductible donation
- Sponsor a student meal
- Come to the event and show students what K-State spirit is all about!
- Jane Ayre '91
- Shannon Fischer '95
Contact:K-State Alumni Association