All K-State alumni and friends are invited to celebrate K-State at the picnic with the East Central Kansas Alumni Club. Enjoy great camaraderie and great food while supporting local students.
A donation drawing will take place. Donation drawing tickets will be sold for great K-State prizes. Proceeds benefit the local scholarship fund.
Reservations are due Sunday, July 28.
Helping local students pursue their education is more important than ever. This is the main opportunity for the East Central Kansas K-State Alumni Club, and you can help in three ways:
- Contribute to the club’s scholarship fund with a tax-deductible donation;
- Sponsor a student meal; and/or
- Come to the event and show students what K-State spirit is all about!
- Alan Fankhauser ’82, assistant director of alumni programs, K-State Alumni Association
- Mike Haddock ’77, associate dean, K-State Libraries
- Kaylee Sundeen ’16, admissions representative, K-State
- Maddy Mash and Tel Wittmer, K-State student ambassadors
Hamburgers and drinks will be provided. Please bring two dishes (vegetables, salad or desserts) to share.
Includes hamburgers and drinks.
$5 per adult and current K-State student
$2 per child age 10 and younger
There is no charge for high school students (classes of 2019 or 2020).
Reservations - Due July 28
By phone: 785-532-6260
By mail: Complete and mail the reservation form (PDF).
Dave ’77 and Mary Green: 913-731-0411
Mike ’70 and Linda ’68 Gibson: 913-244-6726
ContactK-State Alumni Association