All K-State alumni and friends are invited to celebrate K-State at a picnic in Ottawa, Kansas, with the Franklin County Friends of K-State Alumni Club and the K-State Alumni Association.
There will be a raffle with great K-State items. Proceeds benefit the Franklin County Friends of K-State Scholarship Fund. Please consider donating a raffle item. Donations may be brought the night of the picnic.
Reservations are due Thursday, Aug. 1.
Why Join Us?
|Parents and Alumni||Students|
Buffet with pork chops and drink will be provided. Please bring a salad or dessert (to serve 10 to 12 people) with serving utensils clearly marked with your name.
- Amy Button Renz ’76, ’86, president and CEO, K-State Alumni Association
- Alan Fankhauser ’82, assistant director of alumni programs, K-State Alumni Association
- Kim Ralston '07, director of communications, K-State Alumni Association
- Kevin Gwinner, Edgerley Family dean, College of Business Administration, K-State
- Leon Jackson III, director of annual giving, Ahearn Fund, K-State Athletics
- Kaylee Sundeen ’16, admissions representative, K-State
- Maddy Mash and Tel Wittmer, K-State Student Ambassadors
Reservations - due Aug. 1
By phone: 785-532-6260
By mail: Complete and mail the form (PDF).
$10 per adult or current K-State students
$5 per child ages 12 and younger
No charge for high school students (classes of 2019 or 2020).
Proceeds benefit the Franklin County Friends of K-State Scholarship Fund.
Support a Student
Helping local students pursue their education is more important than ever. This is the club's main opportunity, and you can help in three ways:
- Contribute to our club’s scholarship fund with a tax-deductible donation (For each $100 contribution to the Franklin County Scholarship Fund, you will receive two picnic tickets.);
- Sponsor a student meal; and/or
- Come to the event and show students what K-State spirit is all about!
Brad Mathews '11, 913-259-1271, firstname.lastname@example.org
ContactK-State Alumni Association