Dodge City, KS
All K-State alumni and friends are invited to this Catbacker Tour banquet and golf tournament!
Special K-State Guests
- Scottie Hazelton, defensive coordinator, K-State football
- Chris Lowery, associate head coach, K-State men's basketball
- Brian Ostermann, associate head coach, K-State women's basketball
- Amy Button Renz '76, '86, president and CEO, K-State Alumni Association
- Josh McCowan '09, '11, senior associate athletic director of development and advancement, K-State Athletics
- Alan Fankhauser '82, assistant director of alumni programs, K-State Alumni Association
- Susan Shipman '88, senior director of stewardship, hospitality and events, K-State Athletics
- Tracer Paul '18, assistant director of development, K-State Athletics
- Leon Jackson, director of annual giving, K-State Athletics
- Chayce Wynn '16, admissions representative, Kansas State University
- Wyatt Thompson, director of sportscasting and public relations, Voice of the Wildcats, K-State Athletics
- Willie the Wildcat
Dodge City Country Club
1900 Country Club Drive
Dodge City, Kansas
11:00 a.m. Check in and lunch
12:30 p.m. Shot gun start (four person scramble)
$100 per person
Includes green fees, cart, beer, tournament gift and lunch.
Own a business or have connections to one? Don’t play golf, but want to participate? Or you just want to contribute to the scholarship fund ... your $100 event sponsorship is welcome! Please contact Bill Turley prior to May 5, 2019.
Many exclusive K-State items that will be offered only at Catbacker events this year will be auctioned off or given away. High school juniors and seniors and community college students who attend will receive a free K-State T-shirt. A scholarship drawing will take place for students planning to attend K-State in fall 2019.
Games, inflatables and more! All kids in attendance will receive a clear drawstring bag full of goodies. Unique athletic ticket packages only available at this event.
Knights of Columbus
Highway 50 Bypass
Dodge City, Kansas
5:30 p.m. Doors open
6:30 p.m. Dinner served
Program and auction to follow
$25 dinner per adult, $35 after May 14
$5 per student (kindergarten through college)
Preschool and younger are free.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 620-430-2619
Contact:K-State Alumni Association