All K-State alumni and friends are invited to this Catbacker Tour golf tournament and banquet! Registration for golf and banquet is due May 20.
- Amy Button Renz ’76, ’86, president and CEO, K-State Alumni Association
- Alan Fankhauser ’82, assistant director of alumni programs, K-State Alumni Association
- Susan Shipman ’88, senior director of stewardship, hospitality and events, K-State Athletics
- Jordyn Ross ’16, admissions representative, Kansas State University
- Willie the Wildcat
- K-State football and basketball coaches and student-athletes
Smoky Hill Country Club
3303 Hall St.
8:45-9:45 a.m. Registration. Doughnuts, coffee and juice will be served.
10 a.m. Shotgun start Format is four-person scramble.
Buffet lunch: smoked barbecue pork sandwiches, jalapeno coleslaw, chips and dessert.
$125 per person
$460 per team before May 6
$500 per team after May 6
Includes entry fee, green fees, cart rental, buffet lunch and banquet meal ticket
Trudy Alstatt: 785-623-3079
Lori Vitztum: 785-650-5278
BANQUET - DINNER AND MORE!
This event is free for high school juniors and seniors (classes of 2019 and 2020). Net proceeds go toward scholarships to local students to attend K-State!
2106 Vine St.
4:30 p.m. Doors open
5:30 p.m. Dinner with program
Wedding roast beef, mashed potatoes and gravy, vegetable and dinner roll
$15 per adult*
$5 per child age 12 and younger*
Free for high school juniors and seniors (classes of 2019 and 2020)
Patrick Parke ’79, ’81: 785-623-8527 or email@example.com
Golf and banquet Registration - Due by Monday, May 20
By phone: 800-600-2586
By mail: Complete and mail the registration form (PDF).
Contact:K-State Alumni Association