All K-State alumni and friends are invited to this K-State banquet and auction with the Lawrence Area Catbackers as part of the 2019 Catbacker Tour! Celebrate K-State with fellow Wildcats at a night of purple pride.
Registration is due by May 14.
5 p.m. Doors open
6 p.m. Buffet and silent auction begin
7 p.m. Speakers and live auction
- Drew Speraw, director of basketball operations, K-State Men's Basketball
- Ebony Haliburton, director of student-athlete development, K-State Women's Basketball
- Alan Fankhauser ’82, assistant director of alumni programs, K-State Alumni Association
- Susan Shipman ’88, senior director of stewardship, hospitality and events, K-State Athletics
- Taylor Braet '08, director of football recruiting
- Tracer Paul '18, assistant director of development, K-State Athletics
- Leon Jackson, director of annual giving, K-State Athletics
- Wyatt Thompson, director of sportscasting and public relations, Voice of the Wildcats, K-State Athletics
- Willie the Wildcat
$30 per adult, include buffet, beer and wine
Free for children 10 and younger
Dick Luman: 913-481-6552
Gina Heller ’93: 785-766-6570
Lawrence Area Catbackers Membership
Wildcats in the area can join or renew their membership using the registration form provided.
ContactK-State Alumni Association