All K-State alumni and friends are invited to this K-State golf tournament, banquet and auction with the Nemaha County Catbackers as part of the 2019 Catbacker Tour! Celebrate K-State with fellow Wildcats at a night of purple pride.
Golf registration is due May 24 and banquet registration is due May 28.
- Chris Klieman, head coach, K-State football
- Jeff Mittie, head coach, K-State women's basketball
- Chris Lowery, associate head coach, K-State men's basketball
- Josh McCowan '09, '11, senior associate athletic director of development and advancement, K-State Athletics
- Rob Heil '04, assistant athletics director for development, K-State Athletics
- Tracer Paul '18, assistant director of development, K-State Athletics
- Alan Fankhauser '82, assistant director of alumni programs, K-State Alumni Association
- Susan Shipman '88, senior director of stewardship, hospitality and events, K-State Athletics
- Wyatt Thompson, director of sportscasting and public relations, Voice of the Wildcats, K-State Athletics
- Willie the Wildcat
- K-State student-athletes
Spring Creek Public Golf Course
1800 Spring Creek Drive
8:30-9 a.m. Check in
9 a.m. Shotgun start (four-person scramble)
$60 per person
*Price includes a gift and lunch. Price does not include a golf cart.
$40 per cart
*Carts must be reserved with registration
Bryce Burdiek '11: 785-336-2821
Larry Kuckelman '89: 785-799-7074
BANQUET AND AUCTION
5:30 p.m. Social hour
6:30 p.m. Catered pork chop meal begins
Speakers and a live auction will follow dinner
*Silent auction will be available during the social hour and dinner.
$25 per person
$5 kids meal (hamburger/hot dog)
Adam Niehues '12: 785-477-2183
Jim Mitchell: 785-336-2926
Tim Rottinghaus '86: 785-336-1544
Bob Kramer '07: 785-336-1296
Brian Kramer '08: 785-336-1607
Golf or Banquest Registration
Golf due by May 24, banquet due by May 28.
By mail: Complete and mail the registration form (PDF).
ContactK-State Alumni Association