Great Bend, KS 67530
All K-State alumni and friends are invited to a K-State tailgate party, hosted by the K-State Alumni Association and the Great Bend Area K-State Alumni Club. Reservations are due by Sept. 16.
High school students (classes of 2020 and 2021), community college or current K-State students may attend for free and will receive a free K-State T-shirt!
High school seniors and transfer students attending K-State in fall 2020 need to be registered by 6:30 p.m. to be eligible for the scholarship drawing.
Helping local students pursue their education is more important than ever. Guests can help in three ways:
- Contribute to the club's scholarship fund with a tax-deductible donation
- Sponsor a student meal
- Come to the event at show students what K-State spirit is all about!
- Amy Button Renz ’76, ’86, president and CEO, K-State Alumni Association
- Alan Fankhauser ’82, assistant director of alumni programs, K-State Alumni Association
- F. Todd Goodson, professor and chair of curriculum and instruction, assistant dean of teacher education and accreditation, College of Education, Kansas State University
- Paloma Roman ’19, admissions representative, K-State
- Maddy Mash and Tel Wittmer, K-State Student Ambassadors
Hamburgers, chips and sides
$5 per person, adults and students 11 and older
No cost for high school students (classes of 2020 and 2021), community college or current K-State students.
Reservations - Due by Sept. 16
By phone: 785-532-6260
By mail: Complete and mail the registration form (PDF).
Nancy Sundahl ’73: 620-793-5894, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jennifer Pfortmiller ’96: 620-786-5845, email@example.com
ContactK-State Alumni Association