Saint Joseph, MO 64503
All K-State alumni and friends are invited to a K-State dinner hosted by the K-State Alumni Association and the St. Joseph Alumni Club.
High school students (classes of 2020 and 2021) may attend for free.
Helping local students pursue their education is more important than ever. Guests can help in three ways:
- Contribute to the club's scholarship fund with a tax-deductible donation
- Sponsor a student meal
- Come to the event at show students what K-State spirit is all about!
- Amy Button Renz ’76, ’86, president and CEO, K-State Alumni Association
- Alan Fankhauser ’82, assistant director of alumni programs, K-State Alumni Association
- Mike Finnegan '00, '13, assistant professor, Staley School of Leadership Studies
- Kaylee Sundeen '16, admissions representative, K-State
- Maddy Mash and Tel Wittmer, K-State Student Ambassadors
$19 per person
No cost for high school students (classes of 2020 and 2021)
Reservations due by Nov. 1
By phone: 785-532-6260
Linda Linin ’71, 816-390-7631
Becky Ellison ’91, 816-387-8052
Elaine ’82 and James ’82 Spafford, 816-390-6561
Eric ’91 and Shelly Haeker, 816-262-4439
ContactK-State Alumni Association