Wichita, KS 67212
All K-State alumni and friends are invited to this K-State dinner and family fun day as part of the 2019 Catbacker Tour. Families can enjoy games, inflatables and more! All kids in attendance will receive a clear drawstring bag full of goodies. Unique athletic ticket packages only available at this event.
Sedgwick County Zoo is the No. 1 outdoor family tourist attraction in Kansas. Please note that the zoo exhibits will be closed during our event. This is an outdoor event so please dress accordingly. No refunds will be given due to inclement weather.
Don’t miss the chance to support K-State with live and silent auctions, featuring numerous K-State items. MasterCard, VISA, checks and cash are accepted.
Reservations are due by Friday, May 17.
5:30 p.m. Gates open, silent auction begins, buffet line begins
6:45 p.m. Buffet line closes
7 p.m. Program begins, silent auction closes, guest speakers
Barbecue and a cash bar will be available. If you have a dietary request, contact Alicia Shankle '12 at 620-640-3528.
- Chris Klieman, head football coach
- Bruce Weber, head men's basketball coach
- Mike Dibbini, women's soccer head coach
- Chris Carr, women's basketball assistant coach
- Taylor Braet '08, director of football recruiting
- Josh McCowan '09, '11, senior associate athletic director of development and advancement, K-State Athletics
- Austin Schilling, senior director of development, K-State Athletics
- Matt Giller '11, director of development, K-State Athletics
- Rob Heil '04, assistant athletics director for development, K-State Athletics
- Tracer Paul '18, assistant director of development, K-State Athletics
- Heidi Larson '18, development hospitality assistant, K-State Athletics
$20 per adult
$10 Child(ren) ages 4-15
FREE Child(ren) ages 3 and under
$30 after May 17 deadline
$50 table for eight people
NO WALK-INS ALLOWED. REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED TO ATTEND THIS EVENT. SPACE IS LIMITED - THIS EVENT SELLS OUT ANNUALLY.
ContactK-State Alumni Association