Kansas City, MO
The Alumni Association has partnered with the Friends of the Konza Prairie who annually host a benefit art show and sale.
We will host a social gathering at the Buttonwood Art Space for Kansas City area alumni where guests will have the opportunity to view and purchase the Flint Hills inspired artwork that will be exhibited from Oct. 4 to mid-November in the gallery.
Fifty percent of the proceeds from the sale of artwork benefit the Friends of the Konza Prairie non-profit organization while the remaining 50% go to the artists. Attendees will have the opportunity to hear from K-State guests who are benefactors of the Friends of Konza Prairie efforts as well as other campus guests who will be in attendance.
And new for 2019 - Alumni Association members will receive a 10% discount on all purchases.
$20 per person, includes appetizers and beverages
A short program will begin at 7 p.m. and complimentary parking is available in nearby lots
Due by Thursday, Oct. 3
By phone: 785-532-6260
Space is limited.
- Amy Button Renz ’76, ’86, president and CEO, K-State Alumni Association
- Linda Duke, director, Beach Museum of Art
- Erin Wiersma, Associate Professor of Art, Department of Art
- Andrea Bryant Gladin ’02, assistant vice president of alumni programs, K-State Alumni Association
- Alan Fankhauser ’82, assistant director of alumni programs, K-State Alumni Association
ContactK-State Alumni Association