Featuring Cline Family Cellars wine tasting, dinner and scholarship fundraising for Wichita Area K-Staters. A representative from the winery is scheduled to attend and discuss this Southern Sonoma County wine.
Friday, Feb. 7
6:30 p.m. Check-in and social
7 p.m. Dinner, tasting and auction
Rolling Hills Country Club
223 S Westlink Dr
$90 per person (seating is limited)
- Tables of eight can be reserved for an additional $180.
- All who attend will receive a Riedel wine glass with a commemorative K-State wine charm.
- Proceeds from the auction, wine pull and raffle will support the Wichita Area K-State Alumni Club's scholarship fund.
- Amy Button Renz '76, '86, president and CEO, K-State Alumni Association
- Jeanine Lake, senior director of information services, K-State Alumni Association
- Alan Fankhauser '82, assistant director of alumni programs, K-State Alumni Association
- Guy Bower, The Good Life, 1330 AM KNSS host
Baird Private Wealth Management
Additional Sponsorship Opportunities Available & Event Questions
Please contact Alan Fankhauser at 785-532-5057
Due by February 2, 2020 - this event sells out annually!