Larned, KS 67550
Join fellow Wildcats for a campus update, meet the 2020 Student Ambassadors and enjoy some good food and K-State cheer.
6 p.m. Wildcat Welcome and check-in
6:30 p.m. Dinner and program
$15 per adult
There is no charge for high school juniors or seniors (classes 2020 or 2021).
Hamburgers, salad, baked beans, french fries and dessert.
Advanced registration due by April 13.
If space is available after April 13, the cost for the event will be $25.
Online: Click the RSVP Now button above
- Amy Button Renz '76, '86, president and CEO, K-State Alumni Association
- Alan Fankhauser '82, assistant director of alumni programs, K-State Alumni Association
- Tracer Paul '18, assistant director of development, K-State Athletics
- Paloma Roman '19, admissions representative, Kansas State University
- Sam Bond and Chaz Corredor, K-State Student Ambassadors
Jane Ayre '91, 620-285-9630
Shannon Fischer '95, 620-285-7466