Tamie Redding '86
Assistant director of student programs
Student organizations across campus are invited to participate in Homecoming.
K-State Homecoming, brought to you by the K-State Alumni Association, is a week-long annual
tradition that brings together students, alumni and friends of K-State.
• All-University Homecoming Philanthropy 5K Race to benefit Pawnee Mental Health Services, Alumni Center, race begins at 9 a.m.
• Spirit Signs displayed, Campus, Noon - 2 p.m. (assembly), judged at 2 p.m. (up until Saturday)
• Sidewalk Chalking Contest, Bosco Student Plaza, Noon - 2 p.m. (chalking), judged at 2 p.m.
• Children’s Coloring Contest winners displayed, Manhattan Town Center
• Pant the Chant, Bramlage Coliseum, 8 p.m.
• Paint the 'Ville Contest, Aggieville, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
• Wildcat Request Live, Bramlage Coliseum, 8 p.m.
• Children’s Carnival, Student Union, 6-8 p.m.
• K-State Volleyball vs. Texas Tech, 7 p.m.
• K-State Student Ambassador Elections, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
• K-State Volleyball vs. Texas Tech, 6:30 p.m.
• K-State Soccer vs. Iowa State, 7 p.m.
• Trick-or-Treat in Aggieville, 3-5 p.m.
• Homecoming Parade, route begins at Manhattan Town Center, 5 p.m.
• Homecoming Pep Rally, Larry Norvell Band Shell, City Park, immediately following parade (approx. 6:30 p.m.)
• Homecoming Tailgate, Cat Town, two hours prior to kickoff. Cost is $20 for ages 21 and up; $12 for ages 3-20. Advanced registration required by Sunday, Oct. 24.
• Football game, K-State vs. TCU, TBD
• Winning spirit signs displayed at Bill Snyder Family Stadium
• Committee recognized and new ambassadors announced during football halftime