STUDENT WORKER: WILDCATS FOREVER
This position provides assistance and helps in every aspect of the Wildcats Forever (WF) Program, the Student Alumni Association at K-State. Job responsibilities begin at the end of the spring 2019 semester and continue until the end of June Orientation AMD Enrollment.
• 75% - Sell memberships to incoming and current students during Orientation and Enrollment program dates and Wildcat Warm-Up dates. This includes telling students, parents and guests about the membership benefits.
• 5% - Process new memberships and keeping files organized.
• 5% - Utilize publicity and social media for WF program when necessary.
• 10% - Fold T-shirts and preparing membership kits.
• 5% - Other duties as assigned
Must be a current K-State student. Experience with Microsoft products, strong written and oral communication skills, detail oriented, must be able to lift heavy boxes and handle wide variety of objectives.
June Orientation and Enrollment dates are:
June 5-8: 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. each day
June 11-15: 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.each day
June 18-21: 11 a.m.– 5 p.m.each day
Wildcat Warm-Up Sunday dates are:
June 9: 8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
June 16: 8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
June 23: 8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Complete the application and return it, along with a resume, to Marcus Kidd at email@example.com or in person at the K-State Alumni Center:
100 Alumni Center
1720 Anderson Avenue
Manhattan, KS 66506