The Wabash CannonBall Colorado Scholarship provides scholarships for Colorado high
school seniors who plan to attend Kansas State University. Four recipients will be
announced in February.
The Wabash CannonBall Colorado Scholarship will be funded by the Wabash CannonBall Colorado gala in Denver through sponsorships and the "Fund a Wildcat" program. Each attendee has the opportunity to donate to the scholarship endowment.
• High school senior living in Colorado
• Must be admitted to Kansas State University and have completed a general scholarship application by Nov. 1.
• Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.25 on a weighted or un-weighted scale
• Scholarships in the amount of $5,000 will be awarded for the 2018-19 academic school year.
• Scholars will be paid half of the scholarship monies ($2,500) at the start of the 2018-19 academic school year with the requirement to maintain a 2.5 GPA in the fall semester in order to earn the second half ($2,500) in the spring semester. Scholarships will only be awarded to recipients enrolled in 12 or more credit hours per semester.
Questions may be directed to Michelle Elkins, 800-600-2586 or email@example.com.
The following students were selected as recipients for 2018-19 K-State Wabash CannonBall Colorado scholarships, valued at $5,000 each. The Wabash CannonBall Colorado Committee would like to congratulate these worthy students and is excited to see them thrive at K-State.
2018-19 Scholarship Recipients ($5,000 each)
Allison Arredondo, Colorado Springs, CO
Pine Creek High School
Bradley King, Colorado Springs, CO
Discovery Canyon Campus High School
Nathanael Kugler, Monument, CO
Palmer Ridge High School
Emily Myers, Fort Collins, CO
Fort Collins High School