K-State Alumni Career Services offers a broad range of free and fee-based services,
including assistance with resumes, cover letters, networking, career decision-making
and job search strategizing.
K-State Alumni Career Services is also a benefit for K-State Alumni Association members. Members receive two free hours of career consultations per year (cumulative time via phone, in-person, video conference, emails) with an alumni career services consultant (a $250 value).
Members can also receive discounted rates for online, non-credit courses offered by K-State Global Campus. Learn more.
For the first five years after graduation, alumni can access free career advising at the on-campus K-State Career Center.
Alumni Association Members
Members receive these exclusive career services benefits:
- Two free hours of career consultations per year (cumulative time via phone, in-person, video conference, emails) with an alumni career services consultant (a $250 value). Consultations are customized to each alumnus. Sign up for your free consultation.
- After these two hours of career consultations within a 12 month period, fees will apply to additional career consultations at a rate of $125 per hour. Sign up for a paid consultation.
- Not a member of the K-State Alumni Association? Join today to receive your two free hours of career consultation and many more benefits.
All K-State Alumni
- Purchase career consultations at a rate of $125 per hour.
- Post resumes and search job postings with a K-State Career Center account
- Helpful career web resources provided by the K-State Career Center
- Career fair information
NEW! Check out WildcatLink: Alumni can give back to K-State by sharing their own experiences from college, and even becoming a mentor to current students. Students can ask questions, join programs specific to their college, and connect with alumni in their field of study.
To contact Alumni Career Services, call 785-532-3392 or email email@example.com