Updates on K-State Football Game Day and COVID-19
What you need to know:
- K-State Athletics plans to limit capacity to approximately 25% after receiving tentative approval from the Riley County Commission.
- In accordance with city of Manhattan ordinance and K-State policy, fans must wear face coverings over their mouths and noses in order to enter Bill Snyder Family Stadium and continue wearing them inside the stadium.
- Tailgating will be prohibited in parking lots controlled by K-State Athletics and satellite lots operated by K-State groups in order to reduce the risk of large gatherings.
- To assure the safest environment possible, once inside Bill Snyder Family Stadium fans will not be permitted to re-enter the stadium should they choose to exit.
- With tailgating and re-entry into the stadium eliminated, beer and wine will be available for purchase for the first time ever in the general seating sections of the stadium at multiple
locations on the concourse and concession stands.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be located throughout the stadium, as well as signage to encourage social distancing.