Lauren Chard '08
Alumni Center manager
This room, provided through the generosity of Jim Tadtman '67, offers a breathtaking
view of Memorial Stadium. A handcrafted cherry wood conference table can seat groups
of 40 guests for an executive meeting or 72 for a banquet-style dinner.
• 46' by 34'
• 1,564 sq. feet
• Adjacent catering kitchen
• Two 80" High Definition TVs
• Built-in computer with VGA/HDMI ports
• Blu Ray player
• Built-in sound system
• Cable TV access
• University: $250
• Non-University: $500
• Alumni Association Members: $500
• Usage Guidelines and Frequently Asked Questions
• Non-university rates are basic rental pricing. Costs may vary depending on length of time rented, special needs or arrangements, etc. Additional charges may apply for dance floor, audiovisual equipment and other meeting supplies or services.
• University rates apply to events hosted by departments associated with Kansas State University.